Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a...
Rate & Reservation
Rate is net subject to all local taxes and services charge
08 Jan - 14 Feb | 22 Feb - 23 Mar | 15 Apr - 27 Apr | 02 May - 15 Jun | 01 Sep - 14 Dec
Minimum stay: 2 nights
24 Mar - 28 Mar | 03 Apr - 14 Apr | 28 Apr - 01 May | 16 Jun - 22 Jun | 19 Aug - 31 Aug
Minimum stay: 3 nights
03 Jan - 07 Jan | 15 Feb - 21 Feb | 29 Mar - 02 Apr | 23 Jun - 18 Aug | 15 Dec - 25 Dec
Minimum stay: 5 nights
26 Dec - 05 Jan 2019
Minimum stay: 7 nights
++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
The crisp, white façade of the villa wraps around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool combining modern and colonial architecture set amidst a lush tropical oasis. Villa Jajaliluna is both inspiring and practical offering three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms. Taking inspiration from the island itself, the designers have used beautiful light and a balance of neutral tones and vibrant colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans to create a luxurious ambience.
Villa Jajaliluna is a peaceful oasis located in Bali’s trendiest neighbourhood with funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas and glamorous bars at your doorstep. But with your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for staying in and absorbing the serenity of the villa. Whether its preparing a seafood barbecue, serving cocktails by the pool, organising a private yoga class or playing games with the kids, the dedicated staff at Villa Jajaliluna treat guests to five-star service.
Guess are also offered complimentary membership at Bali’s premier private members club, The Canggu Club, which has world-class sporting facilities, fun activities for the kids, and a choice of venues for dining and relaxing.
- • Swimming pool (91 m² T-shaped pool) with pool deck chairs;
• Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
• Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the living area;
• Board games;
• BBQ facilities;
• Child-friendly villa;
• Children’s DVDs available;
• Professional babysitting service available upon requests;
• Land lines telephone and broadband WiFi internet connection available;
• Generator backup during power failure;
• Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms;
• Laundry & dry-cleaning service available;
• Spa available upon requests;
• Villa Jajaliluna is a member of the Canggu Club (Bali's first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities.